About the job
1620 Workwear (www.1620usa.com) a fast growing direct to consumer brand, is looking for a highly motivated, hardworking Marketing Coordinator to add to its growing team. The company is based in Amesbury, Massachusetts and this roll is an IN-OFFICE position we are not accepting any remote applications. This is a great opportunity to come on board in a still early stage of a rapidly growing brand. The role is a full-time salaried position with benefits. There will be some travel, mostly regional. There is great opportunity for growth with this role professionally, with a young team in a great work environment.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Helps develops digital marketing strategy and calendar by studying our consumer, demand and identifying new customers and their current and future needs and monitoring the competition.
- Helps to plan and execute web updates, database marketing, email and social media advertising.
- Helps design, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Helps measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & contractors and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing, print marketing, events, brand collaborations, contests and activation.
- Helps plan, execute, attend and measure success of regional and national events, trade shows, and activations, while assisting in developing event/show schedule and calendar.
- Helps marketing department hit operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Helps to manage and deliver assets in a timely manner to all outside contractors/vendors.
- Assists and help manages product and lifestyle photo and video shoots.
- Helps develop and manage overall Marketing calendar
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital/Marketing campaigns/ideas that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining vendor/contractor relationships
- Managing processes, deadlines and projects efficiently
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- This is an entry level role, perfect for someone who wants to learn digital marketing in a fast-paced environment, we welcome recent graduates to apply, any experience is a plus.
- Willing to work hard and put the time in. Positive attitude, willingness to learn.
- Team player, good communication and people skills.
Please submit your resume to Josh@1620usa.com
Pay Scale range is $40K to $45K a year, based on experience - full time salaried position.