Warehouse Associate Position
RAPIDLY GROWING STARTUP SEEKS MOTIVATED TEAM PLAYER FOR PART TIME UTILITY ROLE
1620 Workwear is fast growing startup located in Amesbury, MA. We’re looking to add a part time team member to help us with order fulfillment on a daily basis with the opportunity to grow into a full time role. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing (preferably apparel) setting.
Daily Duties Include:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years' experience working in a warehouse or production setting
- Experience with order pick, pack and ship
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Basic Computer skills (MS Office – Excel/Word/PPT)
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Comfortable with Ambiguity
- Reliable mode of transportation
1620 Workwear, Inc. is a rapidly growing startup that designs, develops, manufactures and sells technical workwear and gear directly to the end user. We are seeking a highly motivated team player to join us on our mission to make the best workwear in the world.
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Day shift, Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Language: English (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
The job will be in person in at our Amesbury, MA HQ. Hours are TBD, our normal office working hours are 830am to 6pm Monday-Friday
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume.