1620 USA – Stretch NYCO Work Shorts
I’ve been keeping an eye on 1620, a Made in USA Work clothing brand. With the beginnings of Spring finally shining through, their new Stretch NYCO Work Shorts are right on time.
The shorts are made from Cordura’s new stretch NYCO, a nylon and cotton blend which is 10x more abrasion resistant than canvas.
– 13 inch length
– Gusseted crotch
– PFC free durable water/oil/stain repellent finish
– Cargo pocket
– Extra-large zippered back pocket with angled top for ease of entry
– Dual-purpose knife clip area that also reduces any chance of the pocket tearing
– Left hand watch pocket compatible with XL size mobile device
– Military-spec shank button, YKK zippers, 3/4″ wide belt loops
– Modern fit
Available in sizes 30-40. color is Meteorite.
Check out the full review here.
WAIST MEASUREMENT - Use a measuring tape to measure around your waistline, just above the top of the hip bones. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
INSEAM LENGTH - Grab a pair of pants that fit well and lay them flat on the floor. With a measuring tape, measure the length from the crotch to the bottom of the leg/hem.
Our hoodies, shirts and tees have a generous tradesman fit and are slightly longer in length than you may be used to, preventing any unwanted exposure.