- Available in 11 Inch and 13 inch inseam lengths
-11 Inch falls at the knee
-13 Inch falls below the knee for added protection on the jobsite
- Gusseted crotch
- PFC free durable water/oil/stain repellent finish
- Cargo pocket
- Extra-large zippered back pocket with angled top for ease of entry
- Dual-purpose knife clip area that also reduces any chance of the pocket tearing
- Left hand watch pocket compatible with XL size mobile device
- Military-spec shank button, YKK zippers, 3/4" wide belt loops
- Modern fit
Fabric woven in the USA | Pant sewn in the USA
CORDURA® Yarn technology
10X more abrasion resistant than 100% cotton duck
Proprietary development by 1620, inspired from US military BDU’s
14 oz plain weave
PFC free water repellent finish
Meets NFPA1975 no melt/no drip thermal property
Dries 2X Faster than Cotton Duck
We take pride that our products are hand crafted right here in the USA. As such, we stand behind the quality and workmanship of our products. 1620 Workwear, Inc. warrants its products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Our warranty does not cover any damage caused by neglect, improper care, accident, or normal wear and tear. If your product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace it, at our discretion.
WAIST MEASUREMENT - Use a measuring tape to measure around your waistline, just above the top of the hip bones. Make sure the tape is snug but not too tight.
INSEAM LENGTH - Grab a pair of pants that fit well and lay them flat on the floor. With a measuring tape, measure the length from the crotch to the bottom of the leg/hem.
Our hoodies, shirts and tees have a generous tradesman fit and are slightly longer in length than you may be used to, preventing any unwanted exposure.